Lack of energy seems to be a common complaint in Malaysia. Poor eating habits and lack of exercise are the main causes.
Fatigue could be a symptom of many illnesses. One should seek for good nutrition exercise and adequate rest. Over eating is also a cause for lack of energy, especially when too much of white sugar products are in the diet.
SGGC speeds up chemical reaction of herbs and balances blood pressure, improves circulation, strengthens stress defense mechanism, feeds the brain during mental fatigue and has an energizing and strengthening effect to the body.
Taken regularly, SGGC promotes mental health and increases the ability to withstand stress due to injury and infection.
A daily program of SGGC which contains a balance of vitamin, minerals, enzymes, essential fatty acids and carbohydrates are the key to establish harmony within the body.
- Excellent adaptogen, relieves stress
- Restores vigor, overcomes fatigue, lethargy
- Prevents adrenal hypertrophy
- Reduces excess corticosteroid production
- Improves neurovascular conditions, memory and concentration
- Normalizes hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia
- Increases mental and physical capacity
- Reduces convalescence time and overcomes depression
- Protects against environmental toxins and pollutants
- Increase sperm fertility, virility and sperm motility
- Nourishes new red blood cell formation
- Spurs wound healing, wear & tear of skin and heals ulcers
- Promotes blood circulation to the upper and lower limbs
- Helps in varicose vein conditions
- Improves intermittent claudification problems in the elderly
- Enhances mental clarity, mental recall, mental concentration and mental retention
- Has anti-bacteria and fungal properties
- Treats chronic muscle and joint pains
- Stimulates digestive function
- Relieves pain in the "burning foot syndrome"
- Relieves cluster headaches
Benefits and Function of SGGC
- Nourishes the nervous & glandular system
- It has been used by athletes along with Ginseng to maintain energy and stamina
- Harmonizes the body system
- Balances blood pressure
- Improves blood circulation to lower limbs
- Nourishes the brain during fatigue and stress
- Relieves varicose veins
- Improves nerve functions
- Strengthens stress defence mechanisms