The blue-green algae is unique and remarkable in so many ways that it is hard to list all of them. It is probably the single most important supplement you can use to support body ecology.
What is Chloroplasma?
Chloroplasma is a marine blue-green algae, also known as Spirulina, found in the water of the Hawaiian Sea. It is tested and proven to be one of the most powerful and well-balanced sources of nutrition. In fact, upon testing, NASA found it to be an excellent and compact space food for its astronauts.
1kg of blue-green algae or spirulina is equivalent to 1000kg of assorted vegetables. Spirulina has a 62% amino acid content. It is also the world's richest natural source of Vitamin B12. The high protein and Vitamin B12 (which is lacking in many common vegetables) is excellent source of nutrition.
Chloroplasma is the Healthy Solution for High Tech, Unhealthy Lifestyles
- Fact #1: Spirulina is the richest source of protein in the world (6 times more than eggs and 2 times more than milk)
- Fact #2: Spirulina is the richest source of natural iron (synthetic iron causes constipation) and folic acid (58 times more than spinach, 28 times more than raw beef and 5 times more than soybean)
- Fact #3: Spirulina is the richest and only vegetarian source of Vitamin B12 (12 times more than raw beef liver)
- Fact #4: Spirulina is the highest known natural beta carotene content (25 times more than raw carrot)
- Fact #5: Spirulina is the richest source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) and Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) - 3 times more than Evening Primrose Oil (EPO)
- Fact #6: Spirulina is the richest surce of 1.79% Potassium (10 times more than common vegetables)
- Fact #7: Spirulina provides 18 out of 22 Amino Acids, 8 essential ones for adults and 9 essential Amino Acids for children
- Fact #8: Spirulina contains 96 minerals and trace elements
- Fact #9: Spirulina is the richest source of antioxidants.
Chloroplasma combats problems like diabetes, anaemia, atmospheric pollution, strengthen immune system, help inhibit cancer, builds and regenerates red blood cells. It also builds stamina and endurance. Healthy people take it to ward of flu.
The information contained in this website is general and not specific to any individual. It is only for reference and education purposes. Do not self-diagnose or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner, preferably one who is familiar with herbs and alternative medicine.
16 Dec, 2018 Update:
Although it has been years since I was last involved in Enrich, I continue to receive enquiries from people wanting to buy Enrich products. So, let me update my contact information. Please contact me here.
The following are my websites, as of 16 December, 2018:
14 Dec, 2011 Update:
- Penang Travel Tips
- Timothy Tye
- Timothy Property
- Happy Jobless Guy
- The Flowering Garden
I am no longer involved in the Enrich business, which is today known as Unicity (http://www.unicity.net/malaysia/).
Instead I am now a full time web author. Please visit my website at Timothy Tye.