PRODUCT CATALOG HEALTH PACKS ARTH BEE POLLEN BONE BMC PLUS CHLOROPLASMA
DIG NATIVE LEGEND TEA NATURE'S TEA PARA PERFORM RED CLOVER PLUS
RESP SGGC WATERGONE
ChitoRich is a revolutionary and remarkable product only available from Enrich International. It contains a special blend of ingredients to benefit the circulatory and intestinal systems. A unique and powerful formula that provides a natural source of fiber, ChitoRich also helps the body maintain normal functions of digestion and elimination. It is designed to be an effective addition to weight management programs. ChitoRich also helps to satisfy appetite cravings.
ChitoRich contains chitosan complex, a proprietary blend of chitosan [powder derived from crustaceans], erythorbic acid and 1-ascorbic acid [two scources of Vitamin C] and Enridole 3-C, an exclusive cruciferous vegetable concentrate). The ingredients all work together to ake this a one-of-a-kind fantastic formula. Erythorbic acid and 1-ascorbic acid maximize the effectiveness of chitosan and EnriDole 3-C (powerful immune system support). Employ ChitoRich from Enrich International as part of a comprehensive program that includes exercise, a balanced diet, plenty of water and proper supplementation.
Features & Benefits:
- Contains EnriDole 3-C, an exclusive cruciferous vegetable concentrate.
- Combines a synergistic blend of chitosan, erythorbid acid, 1-ascorbic acid, and EnriDole 3-C for maximum performance.
- An effective additional to your weight management program.
- Helps the body maintain normal functions of digestion and elimination.
- Proprietary blend of ingredients only available from Enrich International.
- Manufactured with 100 percent all natural ingredients at Enrich's own facility to meet the strictest quality control standards.
The information contained in this website is general and not specific to any individual. It is only for reference and education purposes. Do not self-diagnose or attempt self-treatment for serious or long-term problems without first consulting a qualified practitioner, preferably one who is familiar with herbs and alternative medicine.